How to Grant User Access to Google Analytics
Google Analytics plays an important role in making informed marketing decisions. We utilize your Google Analytics data in the following ways:
- Optimize paid advertisement targeting.
- Identify sales funnel improvement opportunities.
- Ensure accurate ad campaign attribution.
- Generate marketing performance reports.
- Drive optimization of on-going marketing efforts.
1. Sign in to Your Google Analytics Account
Sign in to Google Analytics.
Select the login you use to manage your business app/website. In Google Analytics, this is called a Property.
2. Click Admin
You’ll see a number of menu options on the left-hand side of the screen.
The Admin option will be at the bottom.
3. Click Property User Management
The Admin screen will display three (3) columns for:
Click the Property User Management option from the Property column.
4. Click the "+" Button to Add Users
Click on the “+” button in the upper right corner. A menu will drop down with two options.
Click on the Add users option.
5. Enter the New User's Email Address
Enter the email provided to you by your account manager.
Check the Notify new users by email checkbox.
6. Check the Edit Checkbox
Under the Permissions section, check the Edit checkbox.
* Agencies should not need permissions to manage user permissions, so make sure that Manage Users is NOT checked.
7. Click Add
Verify the new user permissions, then click the Add button.