Effective January 6, 2021
This Notice describes the following:
- What information we collect and how it is collected;
- How we use the information;
- With whom we may share information;
- Your rights and choices;
- Third-party websites;
- Changes to the Notice; and
- Contacting Ben Tran Digital Marketing.
Throughout this document, we will use a few terms to describe various products and roles. All of the text, data, information, software, graphics, and photographs that we may make available to you, plus our website and any services that we may provide all together constitute the Ben Tran Digital Marketing “Website.” Ben Tran Digital Marketing “Clients” are the people to whom we provide services. Ben Tran Digital Marketing “Visitors” are people who visit the Website but may or may not be a Ben Tran Digital Marketing Client.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you directly from you and automatically through your use of our Website. We may combine information automatically collected with other information that we have collected about you including from publicly available sources.
Ben Tran Digital Marketing is not directed to children under thirteen (13) years of age and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we discover that a child under 16 has provided us with Personal Information, we will promptly delete such Personal Information from our systems.
Information You Provide Voluntarily
Ben Tran Digital Marketing collects the following information, either directly from Ben Tran Digital Marketing Clients or Visitors, or through third-parties regarding Clients or Visitors.
- Appointment Information. A Ben Tran Digital Marketing Client or Visitor may voluntarily give us certain information. This can include names, email addresses, business affiliations, business information, and marketing information as required by the Ben Tran Digital Marketing Client or Visitor upon scheduling in order to respond to a request for services.
- Billing Information. If you pay for services, our third-party payment processors will collect and store your billing address and credit card information.
Information Collected Automatically
- Log & Device data. When you use our Website, our servers automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website. This log data may include the web address you came from or are going to, your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile network carrier, and time zone or location. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
- Other Web Site Analytics Services. Subject to your opt-out preferences (see ‘Your Rights and Choices’ below), we use third-party Service Providers such as Google Analytics to provide certain analytics and Viewer interactions services to Ben Tran Digital Marketing in connection with our operation of our Website, including the collection and tracking of certain data and information regarding the characteristics and activities of visitors to the Website. You may opt-out of relevant cookies using opt-out features on their respective websites.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you, including Personal Data, to:
- Provide Our Services. We will use your information to provide our services to you; including managing your account; responding to your inquiries; and for other customer service and support purposes.
- Understand and Improve Our Services. We perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our services and content. We do this to help make our services better.
- Communicate With You.
- Service Related Communications. We will send you messages and/or emails to provide services and deliverables to you.
- Responding To Your Requests. We will use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
- Administrative. We may contact you to inform you about changes in our services, our service offering and other important service-related notices, such as changes to the Notice or about security or fraud notices.
- Legal Compliance. We may use your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including complying with requests from law enforcement or other government authorities, or in legal proceedings involving Ben Tran Digital Marketing.
- Other. We may use your information to manage our business or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection subject to your consent.
With Whom We May Share Your Information
We do not sell your information to any third parties or disclose it in exchange for money or other valuable consideration. We do not share your Personal Data with others except as indicated within this Notice, or when we inform you and give you opportunity to opt-out of having your Personal Data shared.
We may share information we collect about you, including Personal Data, in the following ways:
- With third-party Service Providers, agents, contractors, or government entities. We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you:
We may engage Service Providers to process credit card transactions or other payment methods. We may also engage Service Providers to provide services such as monitoring and developing our services; aiding in communications, infrastructure, and IT services; customer service; debt collection; analyzing and enhancing data. These Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information in order to provide these functions. In addition, some of the above-listed types of information that we request may be collected by third-party Service Providers on our behalf.
We may share information with Service Providers and government entities for legal, security, and safety purposes. This includes sharing information in order to enforce policies or contracts, address security breaches, and assist in the investigation of fraud, security issues, or other concerns.
We require Service Providers to agree to take reasonable steps to keep the Personal Data that we provide to them secure. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your Personal Data except in connection with providing their services.
Your Rights and Choices
- Personal Data. You may contact us to request information about the personal data we have collected from you or to request deletion of such Personal Data. We will do our best to honor your requests subject to any legal and contractual obligations. Subject to applicable law, we will retain and use your account information only as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Email. If you do not wish to receive promotional or service-related emails from us, you may opt out at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cookies. You may also refrain from providing or may withdraw your consent for Cookies via your browser settings and via limited opt-out functions within our Website. Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all Cookies, to notify you when a Cookie is issued, or to not receive Cookies at any time.
- Third Party Analytics Services. Some of the services used provide the ability to opt-out.You may opt out of Google Analytics’ services using the Opt-Out feature on their website. The Google Analytics service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out from Google Analytics service from using your information by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser tool: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy. You may opt out of Facebook Pixel’s services using their opt-out feature: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit their Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
- Additional Rights. Subject to local law, you may have additional rights under the laws of your jurisdiction regarding your personal data, such as the right to complain to your local data protection authority.
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites and applications. Subject to your opt-out preferences (see Your Rights and Choices), we may also use third-party advertisers, ad networks, and other advertising, marketing, and promotional companies, to serve advertisements on our Website. Any access to and use of such linked websites and applications is not governed by this Notice but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third parties. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third-party websites or applications.
Changes To This Notice
This Notice is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. This Notice may change if there is a material change to the way information is handled at Ben Tran Digital Marketing, or to clarify our Notice or adjust clerical errors. If any changes are made, we’ll post them on this page, so please be sure to check back periodically. If you continue to use our services after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised Notice.
If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, please contact us at email@example.com.